30.05.10

week 22


Finally, I decided to upload a new picture for week 22. Yesterday.. don't know, I didn't have any motivation. Sorry.

This week I've been in Berlin. It was a great experience, but, unfortunately, I expected more. I missed the feeling visiting a big city, THE big city. I've also been so tired the whole week. And after coming home, there was this disappointment that I couldn't explain. That was all? That was my last trip with my class? My best friend is leaving this year. This was our last school activity. This could have been the best journey so far.. but it didn't turn out like that. I was in Berlin. I wasn't at home. I laughed, I had fun and I'm glad to have my friends. But that's all.

22/52

2 Kommentare:

  1. ich finds auch nicht soo gelungen, hattest schon bessere sachen
    wieso stellst du es dann rein, wenn es dir nicht gefällt? um komplimente zu sammeln, dass es doch schön ist^^ ?

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. .. schön,dass es Leute gibt die denken dass ich Komplimente sammeln will. Das Projekt bedeutet für mich, jede Woche ein Bild reinzustellen. Das heißt dass ich auf jeden Fall Sonntags mein Bild für diese Woche online haben will. Und wenn ich keine Zeit habe, ein neues zu machen, muss ich eben ein schlechtes nehmen.. damit ich wenigstens irgendeins hab. aber danke für deine ehrliche meinung..

    AntwortenLöschen